BPTBL Player registration for the 2012-2013 season will open August 1st 2012. Past participants will receive an application via email. Parents can also register in person at the location/dates/times below. Players must be registered in order to participate in tryouts. Tryouts dates/times TBD will be held in late September-early October. Click here for player registration form
Tuesday, 9/11/12, 7:00PM-9:00PM Brooklyn Junior High Cafeteria
Thursday, 9/13/12, 7:00PM-9:00PM Brooklyn Junior High Cafeteria
2012 Player Referral Program Discount: If a returning player refers a new potential player in 5th-8th grade and both players make a team, you will each receive a $10.00 refund on your registration
BPTBL provides great opportunities for girls and boys grades 4th – 8th. Each player will learn the fundamentals of basketball and they will enhance their skills.
• Teams play approximately 25-35 games per season
• The season runs from mid October to mid March
• Teams compete against other schools in the metro area
• Games & tournaments are at schools within a 20 mile radius of Brooklyn Park
• Games are played on the weekends
• Practices are usually held twice per week
• Its great fun for the entire family
• Scholarships are available
• Car pooling is simple to arrange
Players must reside in the Park Center attendance area to participate in BPTBL.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org