Our goals are to serve the children of Brooklyn Park and Brooklyn Center with the following underlying values:
For information about what we have to offer, check out the About Us tab of our website!
We're always looking for quality coaches! Parent or adult volunteers that are interested in coaching need to complete a Coaching Application by August 15th. If you have any questions please email email@example.com . Interviews will take place and any person offered a coaching position will need to complete a Background Check. Parent coaches are only offered a coaching position based on the results of their child's tryout.
Visit our website's Coaching Tab to begin your 2022-23 Winter Season Coaches Application!
1. Masks are mandatory when your player enters the building and until he or she is actively practicing or playing. Players should put masks back on when they are on the bench and when exiting the building. This is the ISD 279 School district rules which we must follow when in their buildings.
2. Please stay home if you have any COVID symptoms and do not return until symptoms are gone.
3. If a player or coach tests positive for COVID, please immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the online COVID reporting tool on the main page of our website. COVID positive individuals and those living with a COVID positive family member will need to quarantine from team activities as well.
4. Teams will be contacted when there is a positive player on the team, no names will be shared, this is so that each family can make their own decision on testing or quarantining. Teams will be able to continue practicing/playing despite possible exposure.
5. We continue to encourage players to socially distance, not share food and drinks, and to not congregate as you enter and exit practices.
1. Covid-19 Tool Box | Minnesota Youth Athletic Services (myas.org) MYBAS COVID safety Protocols - updated 1/6/22)
2. If You Are Sick or Test Positive: COVID-19 - Minnesota Dept. of Health (state.mn.us) and Close Contacts and Quarantine: COVID-19 - Minnesota Dept. of Health (state.mn.us) ( MDH Update as of 1/2022)
3. COVID-19 Quarantine and Isolation | CDC (CDC Guidelines Updated as of 1/20/2022)